Saturday, September 6, 2008

Weekend Pics....

Here are some pics from the last few days. Seems like we always have lots of pics to post lately. Friday we went and saw our cousin Quintin....it was GAP day...we didnt know that he had his Gap shirt on til we got there!!! Mommy even had a Gap t-shirt on:) Saturday we went to Makenna's baptism. She looked so pretty in her dress!
Kaitlyn and Colin waiting for the baptism to start.
Jake, Colin, Madi and Kaitlyn at the church. Surprisingly I didnt have my camera so I didnt take any of these:)
Saturday night we went for a walk after dinner and then relaxed outside.
Colin and Daddy reading his Cubs book!

Kaitlyn sings her ABC's all of the time and loves for us to listen to her. I videotaped her tonight because she was sitting in her chair singing them over and over again......Cam and I were cracking up. I missed the beginning of her singing but here is a clip.

No comments: