The last week before school started we spent a lot of time in the water!! Here are some pics from 2 different days that we went swimming. We went to the water park one day with Madi, Makenna and all of the neighbor kids. I only took a few pics right when we got there and only the 4 kiddos were there. 

Then we went to visit our friend Alivia and her apartment complex has a pool. We had SO much fun!!!

Being silly:) I was so proud of the kids and how well they swam that day! They were swimming in the deep end all by themselves with no swim gear on!


Then we went to visit our friend Alivia and her apartment complex has a pool. We had SO much fun!!!

Being silly:) I was so proud of the kids and how well they swam that day! They were swimming in the deep end all by themselves with no swim gear on!







No comments:
Post a Comment