Last Saturday was the Harveys Annual Halloween Party! We always have SO much fun and love that Kristina loves to entertain:) We always do a stairs pic but the sun was so bright we have to move locations!

Much better!!

We attempted to have the kids rotate thru stations. They all started by coloring! Boys table:)


Much better!!

We attempted to have the kids rotate thru stations. They all started by coloring! Boys table:)
Girls table:)

Here's the game I brought. I probably should have thought about the mess beforehand...oops! Candy Corn Race Game:) Colin and Jake racing to empty their bowls.

Kaitlyn played too!

Awww...Madi & Colin

Colin and Jake!

Kaitlyn and Morgan:)

After doing the activities and eating dinner the kids passed out their treat bags!

Here's the game I brought. I probably should have thought about the mess beforehand...oops! Candy Corn Race Game:) Colin and Jake racing to empty their bowls.

Kaitlyn played too!

Awww...Madi & Colin

Colin and Jake!

Kaitlyn and Morgan:)

After doing the activities and eating dinner the kids passed out their treat bags!






No comments:
Post a Comment