Cam and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in Florida! We were so lucky to have been given this wonderful trip and opportunity to get away and enjoy some time as a couple! We had an absolutely amazing time!!!! Our plan is to not go that many years(9) again without a getaway which was MUCH needed! Here we are sitting on the plane waiting to take off! Thanks mom and dad for the tickets! We were spoiled in 1st class!!
Our view from the condo we stayed in was beautiful! The pool and beach....couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Cindi and Dean for allowing us to have this amazing experience!!!
Rainbow on the beach while Cam and I were running. We ran every morning and I had to stop and take this pic!
10 fabulous yrs of marriage♥
Cam swam out pretty far and found live sand dollars. I didnt know they were a brown color when living. Pretty neat!
Here is Cam out diving for sand dollars. The boat in the background caught a baby shark while Cam was out swimming!! A little to close for my comfort!
Laying on the beach while Cam enjoyed the water. The gulf is SO warm! I didn't expect to walk in the water and have it be so warm.
We went to Salt Rock Grill for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Thanks to the Harveys for the gift cert! It was so yummy!! Heres my fav pic from the trip:)
The sunsets in FL are beautiful!!!
Eating outside in Clearwater.
Hanging out in the airport reading my Nook. Cam was insistent that we leave super early only to be sitting at the airport for over 2 hrs waiting for our flight:)
Our view from the condo we stayed in was beautiful! The pool and beach....couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks Cindi and Dean for allowing us to have this amazing experience!!!
Rainbow on the beach while Cam and I were running. We ran every morning and I had to stop and take this pic!
10 fabulous yrs of marriage♥
Cam swam out pretty far and found live sand dollars. I didnt know they were a brown color when living. Pretty neat!
Here is Cam out diving for sand dollars. The boat in the background caught a baby shark while Cam was out swimming!! A little to close for my comfort!
Laying on the beach while Cam enjoyed the water. The gulf is SO warm! I didn't expect to walk in the water and have it be so warm.
We went to Salt Rock Grill for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Thanks to the Harveys for the gift cert! It was so yummy!! Heres my fav pic from the trip:)
The sunsets in FL are beautiful!!!
Eating outside in Clearwater.
Hanging out in the airport reading my Nook. Cam was insistent that we leave super early only to be sitting at the airport for over 2 hrs waiting for our flight:)




No comments:
Post a Comment