Colin has been running from me when he sees the camera lately....maybe I should take the hint that he isnt interested in having his picture taken:) These were the only pics I could get of him....This first one was of him hiding under the dining room table and laughing when I pretended that I had lost him and was calling out his name...stinker! The other ones were too funny not to post. He was boycotting taking a nap on Saturday and he must have tried to take his shirt off because his one arm was sticking out of the neck of his shirt....dont ask me why! After being awake in his room and talking for over an hour he zonked out and fell asleep sitting up and then must have slumped over. He was so tired that I walked right in and took a picture and he did not even wake up. He moved after awhile into a much more comfortable looking position. Our little stinker always manages to keep us smiling:)



No comments:
Post a Comment