We went to the mall today to attempt to sit on the Easter Bunnies lap....notice I say attempt:) And I should have learned my lesson by now about dressing better when I go to see Santa or the Easter bunny because either Cam or I seem to end up in the picture and I wasn't prepared today in my lovely warm ups:)
Here is Kaitlyn very excited as we entered the mall and hugging Madi....don't you love the matching outfits!

Yippee, we are all going to see the Easter Bunny!!!

Here is where Kaitlyn is starting to think this is not such a good idea.......

She holds on really tight to Colin's hand!!!!!

DON'T let go of me Colin she is thinking....I see the Easter Bunny!!!

Waiting in line with Auntie Kristina, baby Makenna and the 3 Amigos.
Kaitlyn was starting to scream at this point:)
This was our 2nd attempt (we came back after lunch) since K & C were both too afraid to go near the bunny. Colin did really well!!! He wasnt strangling him in this picture.....the bunny was turning Colins head for the picture since Colin just kept looking at him and was so intrigued that we couldn't get him to look away from him to smile for a picture:)
Here is Kaitlyn's debut with the bunny:) She is holding on to me SO tightly!!
FINALLY....some lunch! Waiting for our McDonald's!
No comments:
Post a Comment