Thursday, October 9, 2008

We Made It!!!

We made it to sunny California tonight!!! Everything went almost too smoothly! The kids were very excited to go on their first airplane trip and did so well!! We were shocked at how well they actually did on the plane!! They wore matching t-shirts with their cousin Quintin on the airplane that said "I cant wait to meet"...with their favorite characters name on it. Then when we boarded the plane the crew was great!!! They let Kaitlyn and Colin talk over the loud speaker. They got to say "Hello and Welcome Aboard" It was so cute! Of course they got wings from the pilot too! The only kicker is that Colin is sick. As the night has progressed he has gotten worse. I am pretty sure its croup now so we will call the dr in the morning and see if they will call in a steroid treatment or make us go to the ER here. Keeps things interesting here as I want him to be better to go to Disneyland on Saturday!!!
They were amazed by the huge airplanes!! Look at our cute matching shirts!!! We were too excited to all look and smile at once:)
Having fun with mommy on the plane.
Cheese!
Auntie Kelly and the 3 kiddos waiting for the guys to pick up the rental cars at the San Diego airport.....plus 2 carts FULL of luggage...how many weeks, I mean days, are we staying for?!?!

No comments: