My sister sent these pics to me from last week. Thursday the kids went over to her house to play while I ran errands. Then Saturday night Cam surprised me and took me on a date so the kids slept over. They always have so much fun at Auntie Kelly and Uncle Randys! Thanks for taking the kids for us!! Here they are playing on the swing set.
Isnt this Uncle Randys job?!?!

The kids LOVE Play-Doh!

Saturday night Cam and I had a great date! I was very surprised!! Here are the kids in their pjs watching a little tv so they could "calm down". The 3 kiddos have SO much fun but get SO wild:)
Isnt this Uncle Randys job?!?!
The kids LOVE Play-Doh!

Saturday night Cam and I had a great date! I was very surprised!! Here are the kids in their pjs watching a little tv so they could "calm down". The 3 kiddos have SO much fun but get SO wild:)





No comments:
Post a Comment