We had a great weekend! Friday night our friends Alivia and Mike came over with little Jake. He is so cute!! Kaitlyn and Colin love babies, especially Colin! Its so cute to see them around a little one:) Here is Jake hanging out in his swing.
Kaitlyn and Colin wanted to be helpers when he was here. They wanted to help push his swing even though it would swing on its own. We had a good time hanging out Friday night...cant wait to do it again!

Saturday morning the kids had their last day of soccer camp. I am going to put a huge blog post together but I have SO many pics and videos its going to take awhile..stay tuned! After soccer camp we packed a picnic lunch and went to the Woodstock Water Park. Some of us had TOO much fun in the sun as Cam and I were fried! The kids didnt get burned because we were putting sunscreen on them every hour. We had a great day as a family and cant wait to go back again soon.

Getting ready to head out to swim!

Enjoying a yummy lunch poolside and some fig newtons for a treat. Its K & C's new favorite treat:)

Kaitlyn and Colin wanted to be helpers when he was here. They wanted to help push his swing even though it would swing on its own. We had a good time hanging out Friday night...cant wait to do it again!

Saturday morning the kids had their last day of soccer camp. I am going to put a huge blog post together but I have SO many pics and videos its going to take awhile..stay tuned! After soccer camp we packed a picnic lunch and went to the Woodstock Water Park. Some of us had TOO much fun in the sun as Cam and I were fried! The kids didnt get burned because we were putting sunscreen on them every hour. We had a great day as a family and cant wait to go back again soon.

Getting ready to head out to swim!

Enjoying a yummy lunch poolside and some fig newtons for a treat. Its K & C's new favorite treat:)








No comments:
Post a Comment