Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pics from our week

Here are some pics from our week. Colin was lounging in the laundry basket watching tv while I folded laundry. He used his stuffed animal as a pillow:)
Wednesday we went to see our friends Heidi and Tyler at their new house. We are so excited that they moved closer to us and look forward to lots of fun times together! Tyler will be a big brother in September:)

The kids had fun playing with Tylers toys. We cant wait to go back and play some more! Then we all went to lunch and met Auntie Kelly and Quintin. It was a fun morning!

Cams Fathers Day gift from my parents came this week too. We cant wait to break his new fire pit in!!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I was about to loose my mind today because Kaitlyn and Colin were having a difficult time sharing Colin's bike game. I made a trip to Lake Shore Learning(my favorite store!!) and bought this 5 min sand timer. They can easily use it and now take 5 min turns playing Colin's game. We tried it out tonight when we got home.

Kaitlyn playing the race car game. You have to pedal to keep playing.

They LOVE this bike game!!

Colin's turn. As soon as the sand ran out they switched and their was no arguing. I LOVE IT!!

Thanks Grandma and Papa Young for my bike game. I was a little too young at my birthday to use it but now I am having so much fun with it!

K and C were too funny with the timer. They sat and waited for the sand to run out so they could yell out that its their turn. Kaitlyn was having some cucumbers, being silly and waiting patiently for her turn.

No comments: