Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am combining 2 posts for sake of it being easier!! This week Kaitlyn and Colin celebrated their 4th birthday at school. They each had their own day at school which meant mommy had to buy treats for the class two different days:) They were very excited to celebrate, be the line leader, help pass out treats, hold the flag, stand on the "flash" and all kinds of other things that come along with being the special kid for the day! Here they are from Tuesday and Thursday in their birthday hats! They are VERY excited for their first kids party on Sunday!!! I have to say that since Kaitlyn celebrated her birthday on Tuesday and Colin on Thursday she kept telling Colin that she was the "big sister" since she was 4 already at school.
I guess its true in a sense that she is 1 min older:)

The week of Halloween we went to an event at Gymboree. Included in the fee was a free professional portrait at one of the portrait studios in the mall. The kids had fun at Gymboree (I already posted those pics). Here are their professional pics that we picked up this week. They are scanned in so sorry for them not being as clear!

No comments: