Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pictures at the Park

Last Saturday Kristina and I decided, last minute, that it would be fun to take some fall pictures at Veteran Acres Park in Crystal Lake with the 4 kids. We had SO much fun!!! By no means do we think we are photographers but we enjoy taking pictures of our adorable kiddos:) Kristina was actually the photographer since she has a good SLR camera and I was making faces at the kids, making sure nobody, especially Makenna, fell in the water and carried all of our bags and bribery treats around with us! I think we learned some things while we were there too so next year we will be more prepared, go earlier when the leaves are still on the trees and bring the dads with so we can get some family shots. I have a ton of pics to share out of the 682 pictures Kristina took:) Yes, we are picture crazy!!!! I am not going to write anything just enjoy the story that these pics tell about 4 best friends who love eachother so much! :)
















Colin smooched Madi right on the lips:)




Taking a treat break and resting our smiles!
Let me tell you....fruit snacks go a long way for making kids smile:)
Cute story: Kaitlyn knows how much I want an SLR camera!!! Last night she told me that when she sees Santa she is going to tell him to buy me my "big camera"!! :)

No comments: