Until about a week or two ago I had no idea what a Zhu Zhu pet was! Kaitlyn and Colin saw them on tv and that was it...it was added to their Christmas list!! Oh boy did I not have a clue what I was getting myself into. The search began and I realized that you cant find them anywhere!! I ended up winning my first on one ebay. Paid more of course:) Then today my mom(THANKS so much mom...I owe you) and I stood in line at Toys R Us for almost 2, yes two hours so we could each buy one zhu zhu pet. We actually had a great time and were in line with a fun group of people around us which made the time go by really fast. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile:) We were numbers 48 and 49 in line...they only had 100 pets and each person was allowed to buy only one. We had someone take a pic of my mom and I using her iphone.
I officially have 3 Zhu Zhu pets and am on the hunt for accessories:)


No comments:
Post a Comment