Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hats!

Kaitlyn and Colin love wearing baseball hats! Colin asked to wear his Cubs jersey to school. I am finding out that the kids really want to have a say so in what they wear to school. I am trying to let go a little and let them choose....although Colin would wear his Batman shirt everyday if I let him:) He just wore it last week to school and asked to wear it again this morning...thats where I draw the line:) When he got home from school he put on his Cubs hat. He wanted to wear his hat to school too. I said that its Ms. Maureen's rule that they can not wear hats to school. How come when I say no they argue but when Ms. Maureen says its a rule they listen:)
*Cam just called and said he saw this post and Colin has good timing...the Cubs pitchers report to spring training tomorrow! Go Cubbies!!*
So then Kaitlyn wanted to put on her pink Illini hat:)



Waving to the neighbors who were walking their dog:)

No comments: