Friday night the kids slept at my parents house. Thanks mom & dad for taking them so Cam and I could have a night out with friends!! Grandma had a fun night planned! I was quite impressed that she sent me over 100 pictures from their night...way to go mom..I trained you well:) They made cupcakes and cookies. Grandma keeps aprons, special rolling pins and spoons at her house for the grandkids for when they cook. 



Grandma said that she went through a ton of spoons that night...every time she looked over Colin was licking his spoon and she would have to get a new one:)
Looks like Kaitlyn did more than licking her spoon....looks like she stuck her face in the bowl:)

Waiting for their cupcakes to cook!!

Having a dance party!!

Time to frost!!

Waiting for their cupcakes to cook!!

Having a dance party!!

Time to frost!!










No comments:
Post a Comment