Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cubs Game

Wednesday was our 9 year anniversary. I surprised Cam and showed up at his work to take him to the Cubs game. It took us over 2 1/2 hours to get to the city. The whole way there while I was driving he kept asking where we were going. He had no clue that we were going to a Cubs game. He was shocked and SO excited when I finally told him right before we arrived. We had so much fun and enjoyed a nice night out that was much needed! Thanks to my parents for taking the kids overnight so we could go to the game! Here are some pics from our night!

This was Lee's first time up to bat and he hit a home run!!! Wouldn't you know Cam was in the bathroom and missed it:)

Note to self: Don't ask anyone after the game to take your picture....too much fun at the ballpark equals our whole bodies cut out of the picture:)

This was too funny! We all know I love mac n cheese...well right outside the stadium is this huge mac n cheese noodle! Channel 9 News was there taping and the news lady was sitting on top of the noodle waiting to tape her segment:)

No comments: