Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nine Wonderful Years!

Happy 9th Anniversary to the most amazing husband and father in the world! Cam and I have known each other for 14 years now. Hard to believe its been that long!
This is the first picture that Cam and I ever took together. We met on September 11th 1996 down at Illinois State University. My parents were in town visiting and took us out for breakfast. My mom snapped our first picture together! Look how young we look!
Our wedding day!
June 16, 2001

Our honeymoon in Maui!
9 months pregnant with Kaitlyn & Colin

Our true miracle babies wearing their first pair of real Uggs:)

They have grown up to be the most adorable, smart and hilarious 4 year olds that we could not be more proud of!
Happy Anniversary to my best friend! We make such a great team!
I look forward to many more memories and anniversaries ahead! Love you!

No comments: