About 2 weeks ago we went on the Chain of Lakes with the Harvey's and their friend Heidi who has a boat and lives on the lake. We had SO much fun!!! The best part was it was a Monday so it was not crowded at all!! I am having problems uploading videos of the kids tubing with Cam so if I can fix it I will add them later.
Family Pic
My 2 favorite boys!!

We docked and ate at the "Sand Bar" for lunch!
Best Friends! Notice the matching swim suits:)
Group shot of the 4 kiddos:)

Playing in the sand.
Enjoying a yummy lunch outside on a very hot hot day!!

Daddy and Colin tubing!

Oh no!! What happened to Cam....look out in the distance and he is floating:)

Kaitlyn was running to the front of the boat to find daddy...she was so worried about him. Auntie Kristina caught the whole thing on camera:)

Daddy and Kaitlyn tubing!
The mama's!

Going
soooooo fast!!!
Awwww....
Madi and Colin holding hands:)
No comments:
Post a Comment