Here are some random pictures from July. We are having a great summer so far....cant believe its already July!! One of my blog reading friends said to me that she would love to have been my child since we do so many fun things! We are an on the go have fun family I guess:)
Kaitlyn was showing off her adorable cherry bathing suit and skirt that Grandma put in her Easter basket.
We babysat Quintin and Zachary last Wednesday at our house. Zachary was looking at Cam thinking....do I really have to take a nap Uncle Cam?!?!

Colin loves Zachary!

After a day of no naps and swimming Kaitlyn fell sleep at 5:40pm after her shower. We carried her to the dinner table and tried to wake her up. She was sooo tired!!!

Grandma Young bought the kids Cubs jerseys and had the backs embroidered. #55 was Cams high school number so we used that. They say K. Willis and C. Willis!

One day we spent the afternoon at the pool. Colin was swimming with Micheal!
We babysat Quintin and Zachary last Wednesday at our house. Zachary was looking at Cam thinking....do I really have to take a nap Uncle Cam?!?!
Colin loves Zachary!

After a day of no naps and swimming Kaitlyn fell sleep at 5:40pm after her shower. We carried her to the dinner table and tried to wake her up. She was sooo tired!!!

Grandma Young bought the kids Cubs jerseys and had the backs embroidered. #55 was Cams high school number so we used that. They say K. Willis and C. Willis!

One day we spent the afternoon at the pool. Colin was swimming with Micheal!
Kaitlyn was swimming with Katie!

Daddy is so much fun....he made this huge tent/fort for the kids to play in while I was out running! I came home and he had transformed the whole family room!!

Daddy is so much fun....he made this huge tent/fort for the kids to play in while I was out running! I came home and he had transformed the whole family room!!





No comments:
Post a Comment