Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disney Dream Vacation!!!

Last week we were in Florida at Disney World! I have to start by saying thank you so much to my parents for taking us on this Disney dream vacation! The magic that Cam and I saw thru the eyes of Kaitlyn and Colin was indescribable and we will never forget it!! We all had an amazing time and made so many lasting memories! We love you! Speaking of magic....this pic says it all! (please excuse the terrible quality but I took a picture of my computer screen because I didnt buy this picture) Kaitlyn and Colin were asked by a photographer if they wanted to hold Tinkerbell. They said yes and she had them cup their hands and look down. I could tell that they thought it was weird since their was nothing in their hands:) But when we went online to look at the pics and I showed them this picture and here was their response. "WOW- Tinkerbell was in our hands! It must have been so sunny we couldn't see her!" :) Thats what I mean about magic...they truly believed in it:)


Before the trip we bought these adorable patches on http://www.etsy.com/
They were under $5 and my mom sewed them on white t-shirts for all of the kids. People stopped us the whole vacation asking where we had them made:) It was cute and so affordable!
My kids loved them so much as you will be able to tell in the vacation pics since they have them on so many days! So much in fact that they wore these and their other Minnie/Mickey shirts the ENTIRE trip! We had a washing machine in our house so I was washing t-shirts every night. I brought SO many other clothes...little did I know I would only need 2 shirts per kids all vacation:) They were happy and they looked so cute!!!


Flashback:
Last time we went to Disney. The kids were almost 3 years old.

Look how much they have grown....they are almost 5 years old now!!

Our family back in October 2008!

Look how much we have grown...here we are October 2010!!!!
It was SO hard to choose which pictures to put on the blog because we had over 1000 pics!! So these posts only show a small snapshot of our vacation! My posts are so long too that when you scroll to the bottom of this page on the right hand side you need to click on "Older Posts" to go back and see all of the previous vacation posts.
Enjoy all of the pics and videos!!

No comments: