The kids were SO excited that "farm grandma and papa" were coming to visit! They were coming to see the kids play softball and baseball! All Friday afternoon the kids asked me when they would be here:) Its too cute how much they love their grandparents!! Here they are in their pjs waiting for them to arrive!
Saturday we had Kaitlyn's game. She did a great job and was proud to show off her softball skills! Would you believe in the rush of getting out the door and being late(we all know I am always on time right..hahaha!) I forgot my purse, camera and cell phone! Thanks to Kristina for taking this pic with her cell for me!
Loving their special time together!!
Saturday we had Kaitlyn's game. She did a great job and was proud to show off her softball skills! Would you believe in the rush of getting out the door and being late(we all know I am always on time right..hahaha!) I forgot my purse, camera and cell phone! Thanks to Kristina for taking this pic with her cell for me!
Loving their special time together!!








No comments:
Post a Comment