Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kaitlyn's Night Game

Kaitlyn was very excited to play her first night game under the lights. She only has 1 game at night. All of the neighbors and Grandma decided to come cheer her and Madi on. I had no idea everyone on our street could be SO loud:) Just kidding I knew that but thought they had more self control at a game for noise levels:) Just kidding....love you guys! Kaitlyn up to bat.....
Getting dark and Kaitlyn is up to bat with the lights on!

Great hit Kaitlyn!!

She made it to 1st base!!

Go Kaitlyn Go!!!

Uncle Brandon being silly with Colin and lifting him above his head!!

Thanks to Rose for buying the kids treats at the concession stand!! Do you think Colin was excited?!?!

My neighbors were doing the wave for the girls at the game...yes the wave...told you they are a wild bunch:) I wanted to get a pic so once again they tried to trick me. The back row did the wave and the front row literally waved at me:)

Great Job Blue Dolphins!!!


No comments: