These were too funny and had to be shared! This morning Cam, the kids and myself looked through some old pictures and had a good time laughing, smiling and also feeling sad that our kids are growing up so fast! When K & C were little Cam and I surely could not blink our eyes for fear they would get into something as they usually did. Here are some fun pics. I didn't want to single out Colin having so many pics of him being "adventurous" but he was our monkey and still is:) Why would Colin sit in the swing and enjoy a nice ride when he could hang over and grab the wipes and empty the container if we would have let him:)
Are you stuck Colin....yep, he got up there but was mad because he couldn't figure out how to get down!
Holy Cow! They used to open the cabinet door as you can see and Kaitlyn climbed right up on TOP of their play kitchen. Yikes!
After a messy lunch as you can tell by their shirts...they opened the bottom oven drawer and climbed right in. We ended up having to tape, yes tape, the drawer closed to keep them out!

Ah, Colin and the crib days. Notice his crib is turned backwards. I pushed the lower end towards the wall so he couldn't get out. So he went out the side of the crib. Smart cookie wasn't he?!?! I opened his door when I saw him trying to climb out and caught him in the act...busted!!!

So we put him in a toddler bed knowing he wouldn't stay in his crib. Being able to freely roam his room during naps he choose to do handstands, yes HANDSTANDS, against his door instead of sleep. I didn't think anyone would believe this so I took a picture of the video monitor. See him in the right corner of the screen doing a beautiful handstand:)

Ah, Colin and the crib days. Notice his crib is turned backwards. I pushed the lower end towards the wall so he couldn't get out. So he went out the side of the crib. Smart cookie wasn't he?!?! I opened his door when I saw him trying to climb out and caught him in the act...busted!!!

So we put him in a toddler bed knowing he wouldn't stay in his crib. Being able to freely roam his room during naps he choose to do handstands, yes HANDSTANDS, against his door instead of sleep. I didn't think anyone would believe this so I took a picture of the video monitor. See him in the right corner of the screen doing a beautiful handstand:)


No comments:
Post a Comment