Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dentist Visit

Happy St Patty's Day Everyone!! Of course we picked out green shirts to wear today! We went to see our Uncle (Dr.) Jim to get our teeth cleaned! We've had dental exams before but today was our first official teeth cleaning appointment. Mommy had her teeth cleaned too. We did SO well and mommy said she is so proud of us for not being afraid!! Here we are getting ready to leave for our appointment. All smiles:) Kaitlyn sitting in the big chair ready to go for a ride and get her teeth cleaned! Kaitlyn was too cute and said we should "hang this one on the blog." I was surprised that Kaitlyn said she wanted to go first.

The hygienist Jenny cleaned out teeth. She was so nice and explained everything to us. We both choose orange flavor for our cleaning.

Uncle Jim came in and checked everything out after our cleaning. We both have 20 teeth each and everything looked good. No cavities!!

Colin was too busy watching the tv on the wall to smile for the camera:) He did so well!

He was so excited that Jenny let him pick out a Cars toothbrush!!

Thanks for taking such good care of us Uncle Jim! Also, thanks to Aunt Shari who let us go through the toy bin and pick something out because we were good patients! We had one little incident in the car on the way home though. They had little bags filled with all of their goodies from the dentist. I looked back at them while I was driving and they both had tore off the foil on their mini toothpaste tubes and were EATING the toothpaste.....I mean alot of toothpaste!! I freaked out and called my Uncle to see what to do. So far so good and neither one has thrown up. Only my little stinkers would think to do such a thing.
Colin's exact response was, "but mom I was hungry!" Here they are with their new toothbrushes!

No comments: