3 days stuck in the house is sure to make anyone get bored and go crazy. The kids have been SO good though! Yesterday Cam went back to work and I was solo with 2 kids and I was still getting over the flu. I was so proud of Kaitlyn and Colin! They let me rest and were so well behaved! Cam came home and surprised them with milkshakes for their awesome behavior:) Today they are still acting well but seem to be getting a little stir crazy! They were doing stickers this morning and Colin came up to me on the couch and roared at me with this sticker sheet on his face. I have no idea what possessed him to do that but it made me laugh so hard and kind of scared me as I was laying down with my eyes closed. I had to get the camera then to document his silliness:)
They were playing their guitars in the family room and it was so loud that I asked them to practice their band in the front room. They did and then called me in to see their show. I knew it would be good so I brought the camera to video tape it. They are my true rock stars as you can see:) Hope it gives you a good laugh! This shout out is to their best buddy Madi....Kaitlyn wanted you to see this! Enjoy!
They were playing their guitars in the family room and it was so loud that I asked them to practice their band in the front room. They did and then called me in to see their show. I knew it would be good so I brought the camera to video tape it. They are my true rock stars as you can see:) Hope it gives you a good laugh! This shout out is to their best buddy Madi....Kaitlyn wanted you to see this! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment