Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grandparents Day!

Last Saturday was Grandparents Day at Kaitlyn and Colin's pre-school. They were so incredibly lucky to be able to bring both sets of grandparents to their celebration and picnic!! Thank you so much to my in-laws for making the long trip up for this occasion! Kaitlyn and Colin were SO excited and proud to show off their grandparents! Parents were not allowed to go to the celebration so we packed up their picnic lunches and sent the 6 of them off to school. I almost teared up watching them drive off knowing Kaitlyn and Colin were so excited to show them their school and have both sets of grandparents participate in this special event! Thanks to the grandparents for taking tons of pictures for Cam and I to see. You did great! Since I wasn't there I am not writing a caption for every picture. You can tell by looking at the pictures how much fun the kids had!
Thanks to the 2 best set of Grandparents two kids could ask for!! We love you!Colin asked me to take his picture before they left. What a cutie pie!!















No comments: