Here's some pics and stories from our week:) The kids started off their week healthy and all back to their adorable selves! Kaitlyn missed show and tell last Thursday since she was sick so she was able to bring in her American Girl Bitty Doll Kaylee on Tuesday. She was very excited!! She kept saying "mom all I have to do is show it and tell it:)

Then Tuesday after school we met at Portillos with friends to celebrate Ben's birthday and give him his present. We were bummed that we missed his birthday party last weekend. Ben is turned backwards...he didn't want to smile for the camera:) Too funny!

Auntie Kristina bought cookies at the bakery for all of us to have for a treat. Yum! Thanks Auntie Kristina!!!


Then Tuesday after school we met at Portillos with friends to celebrate Ben's birthday and give him his present. We were bummed that we missed his birthday party last weekend. Ben is turned backwards...he didn't want to smile for the camera:) Too funny!

Auntie Kristina bought cookies at the bakery for all of us to have for a treat. Yum! Thanks Auntie Kristina!!!
Attempting a group pic outside of Portillos....wheres Jeffrey??

There he is...he wanted his own barrel to sit on:)

If you are a long time blog follower you probably remember the posting with Colin doing handstands and headstands in his room during nap time. Well, the other day he decided not to nap and instead was "looking for me". I turned on the monitor and their was his face right up close....he was saying...."mommy are you in there, come get me I am up!" I was cracking up at him!!

Then he got closer and said..."Mooooom" about 30 times. Too funny!

There he is...he wanted his own barrel to sit on:)

If you are a long time blog follower you probably remember the posting with Colin doing handstands and headstands in his room during nap time. Well, the other day he decided not to nap and instead was "looking for me". I turned on the monitor and their was his face right up close....he was saying...."mommy are you in there, come get me I am up!" I was cracking up at him!!

Then he got closer and said..."Mooooom" about 30 times. Too funny!
Kaitlyn talking on the phone with Papa....she sure loves to talk on the phone!

This was just too cute....having a snack and great conversation with each other on the front porch...life is good:)

This is how we ended our week today. I wont mention who did it because they were very sad and upset when I found out!!! The kids play house all of the time..its really cute to see their imaginations run wild! Under the dining room was their house. I didn't know there were any crayons involved in their playtime...until one of them told on the other. This is a pic of the underside of my dinning room table....it was completely COVERED in crayon drawings as if it were a piece of artwork!!!! Thankfully it was the underside and not the top!!! She(oops did I say she??) did color on the leg of the table too. Luckily with much scrubbing efforts I was able to get it clean. Needless to say this child was very sad to see me so upset and offered to give me a flower when we went outside. This child was really working me to accept an apology:) But I have to say that this child was also practicing writing letters too on the underside of the table...so it was somewhat educational right:) Ahhh kids...gotta love them!! I moved past it and am now looking forward to our fun weekend ahead!

This was just too cute....having a snack and great conversation with each other on the front porch...life is good:)

This is how we ended our week today. I wont mention who did it because they were very sad and upset when I found out!!! The kids play house all of the time..its really cute to see their imaginations run wild! Under the dining room was their house. I didn't know there were any crayons involved in their playtime...until one of them told on the other. This is a pic of the underside of my dinning room table....it was completely COVERED in crayon drawings as if it were a piece of artwork!!!! Thankfully it was the underside and not the top!!! She(oops did I say she??) did color on the leg of the table too. Luckily with much scrubbing efforts I was able to get it clean. Needless to say this child was very sad to see me so upset and offered to give me a flower when we went outside. This child was really working me to accept an apology:) But I have to say that this child was also practicing writing letters too on the underside of the table...so it was somewhat educational right:) Ahhh kids...gotta love them!! I moved past it and am now looking forward to our fun weekend ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment