Thursday, March 18, 2010

Best Friends!

I ordered matching shirts for the kids back in November for Christmas. I was so excited about these shirts:) I do have to say that I would not choose "large" polka dots for the fabric again since you can barely tell the fabric initial is pink or blue polka dots on a chocolate brown background. But they are still cute right? :) We finally were able to take their pictures the other day when we were together. We even ran errands that day with the 4 kiddos and got some great looks from people who thought the 3 older ones were triplets!

I couldn't resist to share this pic. Its one of my favorites from when I used to babysit Madi. I would feed all three their bottles like this. They loved it!


Now look at how big they are!!! :) Plus Makenna is here too!

Hugs for Colin:)

After running errands we went to Red Robin. Thanks to Kristina for introducing me to their wraps! Yum Yum!!
I love that these 4 kids are so close!!! In fact Kaitlyn, Colin and Madi's teacher joked with me once that she calls them the triplets:)

No comments: