Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The boys!

Quintin and Colin think its SO cool that they have the same Batman shirts!! Aren't they so cute?!?! Kel and the boys came over to hang out last night and stay for a quick dinner. The kids had so much fun playing outside!
I told Kel to take Quintin home and put him to bed and leave Zachary with us and I would bring him home around 11pm. Poor Zachary was having a fussy night when he was with us. I was so happy that we were able to help Kel out and give her a break especially knowing that Zachary was having a tough night! I have to say that Cam is seriously like the baby whisperer!! He loves babies and has the patience of a saint!!! He was so helpful with Zach when he was fussy. We finally got him to fall asleep later on. Awwww..couldn't you just eat him up?!?!

No comments: