Monday, March 15, 2010

To nap or not to nap?

Seriously I have NO idea what Colin was doing in this video. Do you all remember when Colin was about 2 1/2 years old and he was doing handstands in his room instead of napping? Well, I was watching Colin do this for a few minutes and couldn't help but grab my camera and videotape it. When I showed it to him he was laughing too. He didnt want to nap today and was shaking his head no continuously. Then he goes over to his video monitor and talks to me. Cracks me up...he keeps saying "I sleeped" when he really didnt. The thing is if my kids dont nap they are SO exhausted that they go to bed around 6:30pm. This growing out of naps business is tough. They sometimes dont need a nap where other days they are falling asleep at 6pm at the dinner table. So today was obviously a day where Colin felt he could do without a nap:)

No comments: