Last week I read in the newspaper that Lee DeWyze would be having his homecoming party at Arlington Race Track on Friday if he made it to the top 3 on American Idol. Lee is from our area so I thought it would be fun and I was determined to get tix!!! And I was lucky enough to get some. They were free and so was parking....so I figured why not! I love Lee!! I took the kids and we went with our neighbor and her 3 girls. We had an absolute BLAST!!!! I am so glad we had the opportunity to go. There were 42,000 people there!! It was a beautiful night for an outdoor concert! Sorry some of my pics are blurry....I zoomed in so much that they became blurry.

The kids entertaining themselves while we waited. We got there 2 hours before the concert so there was alot of waiting around.

We even got to see some of the last few horse races of the day. The kids loved that!!
When the cameras were over our heads we had the kids hold up our sign so maybe we will all be on tv tomorrow night:)

Kaitlyn and Lauren:)


Here is Lee on one of the balconies before the show. He was in tears!!! Lee seems like the most humble guy! He was so overwhelmed by the support!!

Here he is waving to me:) Just Kidding!

Kaitlyn and Lauren:)


Here is Lee on one of the balconies before the show. He was in tears!!! Lee seems like the most humble guy! He was so overwhelmed by the support!!

Here he is waving to me:) Just Kidding!












No comments:
Post a Comment