Today my parents came over early in the morning to plant flowers and add more flowering ground cover at our house. For Mothers Day every year my mom buys and plants flowers at our house. I love the tradition especially since I am not very good at picking out flowers:) 

I was attempting to take a pic of the kids and I caught Kaitlyn right in the act as I was taking the pic.....she had just dumped a shovel full of dirt on Colin's flip flops. Notice the look on his face:( Colin was so sad! He is our clean boy and doesn't like to get dirty so this did not make him happy!

Kaitlyn serving a time out! Look at her guilty face:)
After an apology and hug Colin was fine:)

Then Cam and I went for a 3 1/2 mile run while the kids stayed with my parents. It was so nice to go without taking the kids in the jogger! My dad took pics while we were gone.


I was attempting to take a pic of the kids and I caught Kaitlyn right in the act as I was taking the pic.....she had just dumped a shovel full of dirt on Colin's flip flops. Notice the look on his face:( Colin was so sad! He is our clean boy and doesn't like to get dirty so this did not make him happy!

Kaitlyn serving a time out! Look at her guilty face:)
After an apology and hug Colin was fine:)
Then Cam and I went for a 3 1/2 mile run while the kids stayed with my parents. It was so nice to go without taking the kids in the jogger! My dad took pics while we were gone.









No comments:
Post a Comment