Monday, May 17, 2010

Moraine Hills State Park

We went back to the state park for a hike/walk last again last weekend. We love it there!! I promised Cam I wouldn't bring my camera every time:) You never know what you will see though! We saw some beautiful birds and deer! The kids love going too!!

These birds were huge. Not sure what they were though.

Up close to the birds
See the deer starring back at us?


I promised Kaitlyn I would take some pics of her favorite flowers(aka weeds) at the park:)





We have a certain spot where we let the kids get out of the jogger and walk. They would never make it up and down the hills for the whole walk so we wait til the last 30 min and let them jump out.


This was too funny....Kaitlyn and Colin were running and trying to keep up with this jogger!!
Heading uphill

The kids were watching this fisherman

Cam and I stood back(but not too far since the water was right there:)) and listened to the kids have the cutest conversation!!
We had another great trip to the start park...and a great work out too!!

No comments: