Sunday, May 29, 2011

Emergency Sleepover

Cam had me take him to the ER around 2:30am a few nights ago. He has a terrible eye infection and is on 3 antibiotics to help clear it up. It could not have happened at a worse time. That night was his graduation ceremony at school and he had to speak in front of 3000 people! He got through it and is slowly getting better. Here are some pics from the emergency sleepover at Grandma and Papa Young's house. We woke them in the middle of the night so we could drop the kids off. Thanks for taking them for us!!

I dont think Kaitlyn had any idea how fabulous Grandma's new Christian Loubitane shoes are!! Kaitlyn said Grandma told her she had to sit and show the bottom of the shoes:) I joked with my mom that I dont think all of my shoes combined cost as much as these one pair of shoes!

When the kids woke up they got gloved up and did a painting craft. They had so much fun!
Thanks for coming to the rescue mom and dad!!!

No comments: