Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Miscellaneous Pics

We have been having fun and trying to enjoy the nice weather when it is here. Its been nice one day and then cold or rainy the next. Summer cant make up its mind if it wants to make an appearance or not:) Last week we went to the park and had a picnic lunch with Madi, Makenna, Quintin and Zachary. It was Zachy's 1st picnic:) Here are the boys! And the girlies!

Someday I will probably be in BIG trouble for taking this picture. BUT I have to say that Colin did this all by himself!! The kids were playing in the basement and came upstairs belly laughing so hard that I knew they were up to no good. Sure enough Colin was dressed like a girl and Kaitlyn was dressed as a boy. They crack me up!!!

Power Ranger Kaitlyn


Kaitlyn, Morgan and Madi enjoying lunch and a fun play date together!


Look at this sky! Sunday night we were under tornado warnings and it was pretty scary looking outside. Cam loves to hang out outside and watch the storms roll in. I ran out to get him since the sirens were going off. He wanted me to take a picture. We spent awhile in the basement. The kids wanted to call Grandma and Papa Willis while the sirens were going off:)

No comments: