We had such beautiful weather on Mothers Day! It was Cams birthday too so we were excited to celebrate and spend some time outside. Here I am with my favorite kiddos before I went for a 3 mile run.
How lucky am I to have these 2 beautiful, healthy kids:)
Grandma and her grand kids. She loves to cook so the kids made her an apron.
Thanks to Cam and Randy for cooking a yummy breakfast!!
Wonder what Cam was laughing at......
Maybe this is what he was laughing at....The girls were all sitting in the screened in porch enjoying the weather when Randy came running through with a plate of fire!!!! Yes, the boys had a small issue and almost burned the house down cooking some bacon and paper towels...yikes!!
We sang happy birthday to Cam with a yummy zucchini bread that Lauren had made!
How lucky am I to have these 2 beautiful, healthy kids:)
Grandma and her grand kids. She loves to cook so the kids made her an apron.
Thanks to Cam and Randy for cooking a yummy breakfast!!
Wonder what Cam was laughing at......
Maybe this is what he was laughing at....The girls were all sitting in the screened in porch enjoying the weather when Randy came running through with a plate of fire!!!! Yes, the boys had a small issue and almost burned the house down cooking some bacon and paper towels...yikes!!
We sang happy birthday to Cam with a yummy zucchini bread that Lauren had made!





No comments:
Post a Comment