Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All Couped Up Again....

After a great afternoon spent outside yesterday we are couped up again in the house. What a teaser yesterdays weather was!! This morning Kaitlyn and Colin were cracking me up and being so silly! They wanted to stay cozy and wear their robes on this rainy day. Thanks Great Papa and Great Grandma Betty for our comfy robes...we love them! It was too quiet later in the morning.....hmmm I wondered what they were getting into?!?!? I went upstairs to find Kaitlyn's door closed and them inside her room. I opened the door and Kaitlyn's 1st words were "Mommy we are going to the ocean!!". Guess they are missing California, their great grandparents and the beach! I was crying I was laughing so hard at them! They were attempting to get their swimsuits on, had flip flops on their feet and their sunglasses all ready to go! Too funny!! I had to get some pics of them in their suits! They never cease to make me laugh with the goofy things they do:) Here Kaitlyn(the boss that she is) was showing Colin how to pose. She was telling him to put his hand on his side and stick his belly out:)

There you go, like that Colin:) Poor Colin listens to his sister obviously. I wasn't telling them anything to do I was just snapping pictures and laughing. They really love the camera and posing as you can see!

Another pose:)

I think Colin was trying to choke Kaitlyn for making him pose:)
It has been a fun morning! One thing that Kaitlyn said that I couldn't believe was when I told her to go sit in time out for getting in trouble. She looked at my very seriously and said "Mommy, princess' don't go in time out". OH REALLY?? I had to compose myself and not laugh as she found out that princess' do sit in time out.....yes she served her 3 min:)

No comments: