Happy Valentines Day!! Here are some pics from Friday and Saturday. Yesterday Kaitlyn and Colin were sitting in the loft playing. I had to snap a pic:) Notice what Kaitlyn has on AGAIN!!! She has added a tiara, dress up heels and clip on earrings to her daily Minnie dress up attire:) Colin had his police hat on but took if off for the picture. He wears his police hat and attire around the house alot too. I never knew two kids could love to dress up as much as mine do. We had to get a little clothes hanger for them to hang up all of their dress up clothes because they have so many now. 
Saturday morning mommy had to take a few pics of them in their red shirts for Valentines Day. They wanted to do silly shots first so this is what they thought would be silly:)
Kaitlyn kept saying "One more silly shot!"

Our 2 sweet love bugs!

Daddy got a Snapfish book from Kaitlyn and Colin.

We decided to go to a pottery place to make a plate with the kids hand prints on it. I have been wanting one for a long time! We made plates with the kids footprints on it for both grandmas awhile back and I have been waiting to make one for myself. We picked out a square platter.

Colin getting his hand painted.

Kaitlyn had her turn too.

Making Colin's hand print....

Saturday morning mommy had to take a few pics of them in their red shirts for Valentines Day. They wanted to do silly shots first so this is what they thought would be silly:)
Kaitlyn kept saying "One more silly shot!"
Our 2 sweet love bugs!

Daddy got a Snapfish book from Kaitlyn and Colin.

We decided to go to a pottery place to make a plate with the kids hand prints on it. I have been wanting one for a long time! We made plates with the kids footprints on it for both grandmas awhile back and I have been waiting to make one for myself. We picked out a square platter.

Colin getting his hand painted.

Kaitlyn had her turn too.

Making Colin's hand print....





No comments:
Post a Comment