We decided to change our blog background. I asked the kids what their thoughts were on the new black and white polka dot background and it was so funny to hear what they said. When I asked Colin if he liked our new blog he quickly said "UM, NO!". So then I asked Kaitlyn and she said "I love the pok-la dots". I guess I cant please everyone:) We ordered some new Lands End swimsuits and they came in the mail today. Of course they are matching. Kaitlyn's has white polka dots on it but you cant see in this pic. They were very excited to try them on!! Hopefully we will get to use them this weekend at the hotel when the Willis Aunts, Uncles and cousins come to visit! We cant wait!!!
This was a pic that I took this week. I have so much fun playing around with pictures on http://www.picnik.com/. There is so much you can do with a picture on that website!
This was a pic that I took this week. I have so much fun playing around with pictures on http://www.picnik.com/. There is so much you can do with a picture on that website!

No comments:
Post a Comment