Monday, February 2, 2009

We had a fun weekend! Saturday night Cam and I went to a surprise birthday party for a friend at Philly G's in Vernon Hills. Believe it or not I forgot my camera! I am waiting to get the pics from Dana so I can post some. The kids slept out at Kelly and Randy's and had a blast!! Sunday we went to a Super Bowl party at our neighbor Tom and Beth's house. We had a lot of fun! Here is a pic of mommy with her kiddos. K & C wore their Bears jerseys in honor of Chicago! Beth was too cute and picked up a ton of 3-D glasses for everyone. Did you all see the 3-D commercials after half time?? Here is Cam and Kaitlyn sporting their 3-D glasses:)

Colin wore his too!

Everyone watching the commercials!

Some of the kiddos hanging out in the stairwell! Thanks Tom and Beth for a great time!!!


No comments: