Its officially back to business in our household!! FINALLY!!! It was about time as this yucky virus about did us in!! Here are some pics that I wanted to post of our healthy, happy kids!! Colin has been a little crabby the last few days and is still working on getting his appetite back but he was all smiles and giggles for the camera last night!!
Taking a rest from playing house...their new favorite thing to do.

They were playing mommy and daddy...its so great to see them playing together again!!!

This morning Kaitlyn was all packed up to go to "Fourda" to visit her best friend Madi. She is there and Kaitlyn misses her so much! Kaitlyn travels like her mommy.....4 purses(hanging on her stroller) and a backpack...I love it!!!
Taking a rest from playing house...their new favorite thing to do.
They were playing mommy and daddy...its so great to see them playing together again!!!

This morning Kaitlyn was all packed up to go to "Fourda" to visit her best friend Madi. She is there and Kaitlyn misses her so much! Kaitlyn travels like her mommy.....4 purses(hanging on her stroller) and a backpack...I love it!!!
We had a complete stranger come up to us yesterday and ask us if the kids were twins and had a ton of questions for us. She asked if they were identical which cracks me up. No, obviously they aren't identical(cant be)!!!! She was very sweet but was driving me a little nuts as I was in a rush and she wanted to talk my ear off about how similar the kids were. I told her that K & C couldn't be more opposite. They have very opposite personalities! Here's a fun fact for you....Kaitlyn likes mustard on her hot dog and Colin likes ketchup. Twins or not...they are 2 different kids with different likes and dislikes:)



No comments:
Post a Comment