Thursday, May 7, 2009

Flowers and Fun!

Today I had a doctors appointment so Grandma came over to babysit the kids. While I was gone they had a picnic lunch outside and the kids picked some dandelions and put them in a vase...instead of a bud vase Grandma used one of my champagne flutes:) They were SO extremely proud of the flowers that they picked for me. When they woke up from their nap they dragged me down to the kitchen to give me my "yellow flowers". It melted my heart as they were so sincere and said they were for Mothers Day:) Here I am with my beautiful hand picked flowers!
They wanted to pick some more after naps so we went outside. Colin was showing Kaitlyn his flower...he likes to pop the flower part off. Boys will be boys!!

Relaxing and letting Kaitlyn do all of the work:)

She changed her mind about adding to my collection of flowers from earlier. She was having a wedding she said. The things their little minds think of!!!!
Colin was enjoying a ride on his scooter. He was carrying it to me to show me how his shirt matched his scooter.

Cam was gone tonight so can you tell I was bored:) After the kids took showers they were reading on the couch while I was getting their beds ready so they could go to sleep. I came out into the loft to find them reading side by side out loud. They do this all of the time and it cracks me up to listen to their interpretation of the story. You have to listen carefully as they are both reading at the same time.


No comments: