It is Day 10 (hard to believe we have been confined to the house pretty much for 10 days) of sickness in our house and we still are not 100% yet. Colin hasn't vomited today but still has diarrhea. I hope by tomorrow he will be back to himself and ready to go to swimming on Monday! I ended up at the Dr yesterday as my throat was so sore and keeping me up at night. Along with my Upper Respiratory Infection I now have Strep. Its been an exhausting 10 days and Cam and I are frustrated with how long this has dragged out. We look forward to the week ahead and feeling healthy!! I also look forward to being able to post a picture of my two healthy kids soon! Thanks for all of your well wishes:)
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment