Here are some catch up pics from the last week. Friday was Cams birthday...the big 34! I decided(the good wife that I am) to attempt to cut the lawn. Mind you I had just gotten home from getting a mani/pedi. Thanks to my neighbor Rose for 1. showing me how to start the mower and 2. taking a picture of me and making me promise I would put it on the blog(despite me thinking it wasnt a flattering pic). This ones for you Rose:)
Friday night while I was running to the store Cam and the neighbors were hanging out outside and let all of the kids play in the dirt as if it were a sand box!! I about died when I cam home and saw Kaitlyn and Colin COVERED in dirt!! Look at this mess! They had fun though and thats all that matters right:)

Saturday morning Kaitlyn asked if she could have "white nails" for the wedding we were going to. So I gave her a french mani/pedi at 6:30am:)

Tuesday we met with Kaitlyn's surgeon. I already posted an update on what went on. Thanks Auntie Kelly for taking Colin for us!! And for spoiling him with a cupcake AND letting him get something from the ice cream man for dessert.

When we came to pick up Colin that night Kaitlyn was SO excited to see her cousin Quintin! Big hugs!!

Today my mom was supposed to come over. Every Mothers Day she buys all of my flowers and plants them for me. I love it!! Kaitlyn has been complaining of stomach pains the last month or so bu they didnt seem that bad. Today she was doubled over in pain when my mom arrived. We called the dr and they wanted to see her. Turns out they think she has a lactose intolerance. Great! Guess having a glass of milk, bowl of cereal and a yogurt for breakfast did her in today. She was in a ton of pain. So we are on a trial dairy free diet. Poor thing is allergic to peanuts and other stuff and now this. We did end up going to pick out flowers so they day turned out well after all!

The kids loved digging and helping Grandma plant.

Colin was a good helper!!!

We needed more flowers so we had to run back out. Thanks Rose for keeping Colin for us as he wasn't interested in doing anymore flower shopping:) Kaitlyn got to ride in style in Grandmas car. It was her first convertible ride! Thanks mom for a fun day even though it had an unexpected start with going to the dr. My flowers look beautiful!!!
Friday night while I was running to the store Cam and the neighbors were hanging out outside and let all of the kids play in the dirt as if it were a sand box!! I about died when I cam home and saw Kaitlyn and Colin COVERED in dirt!! Look at this mess! They had fun though and thats all that matters right:)
Saturday morning Kaitlyn asked if she could have "white nails" for the wedding we were going to. So I gave her a french mani/pedi at 6:30am:)

Tuesday we met with Kaitlyn's surgeon. I already posted an update on what went on. Thanks Auntie Kelly for taking Colin for us!! And for spoiling him with a cupcake AND letting him get something from the ice cream man for dessert.

When we came to pick up Colin that night Kaitlyn was SO excited to see her cousin Quintin! Big hugs!!

Today my mom was supposed to come over. Every Mothers Day she buys all of my flowers and plants them for me. I love it!! Kaitlyn has been complaining of stomach pains the last month or so bu they didnt seem that bad. Today she was doubled over in pain when my mom arrived. We called the dr and they wanted to see her. Turns out they think she has a lactose intolerance. Great! Guess having a glass of milk, bowl of cereal and a yogurt for breakfast did her in today. She was in a ton of pain. So we are on a trial dairy free diet. Poor thing is allergic to peanuts and other stuff and now this. We did end up going to pick out flowers so they day turned out well after all!

The kids loved digging and helping Grandma plant.

Colin was a good helper!!!

We needed more flowers so we had to run back out. Thanks Rose for keeping Colin for us as he wasn't interested in doing anymore flower shopping:) Kaitlyn got to ride in style in Grandmas car. It was her first convertible ride! Thanks mom for a fun day even though it had an unexpected start with going to the dr. My flowers look beautiful!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment