Friday, April 23, 2010

Balloon Chasers:)

This post is out of order. Sunday night on the way home from the Jerseys fundraiser and we saw a hot air balloon landing. I took this pick hanging out the car window...would have been so pretty had the power lines not been in the way:)
We pulled over and got out of the car to watch it! It was so neat! The kids were so excited to be so close!


Watching it land....but then it went back up again....so we ran to the car and yes started chasing the balloon along with about 10 other cars:)

It finally landed and we wacthed the whole thing deflate. I could pretty much put together a flip book of pics while it was deflating but I wont bore you:)


It was pretty dark out by this point! This was a first for all 4 of us being that close to a hot air balloon and watching it land and deflate. Pretty neat!!

No comments: