Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Easter Bunny Came!!

We celebrated Easter morning at our house on Good Friday since we were going to be out of town for Easter weekend. I trully belive that it is important for our kids to know the true meaning of Easter!! But I also feel that Kaitlyn and Colin are 4 years old and they should be able to enjoy the fun/magic of it too. You can never get this time back with them believing and its fun. Before you know it they will be too old:) That being said we also stress the importance of them knowing the true meaning too!! Here they are setting out their carrots and baskets the night before.
Running to see if the bunny came....can you see the clock behind them...it was 6:35am...yikes!! Look at the excitement in their eyes! Its so much fun for Cam and I to see!

Guess he came:) Now dont let this pic fool you....you can get an AMAZING amount of stuff for free or SUPER cheap with coupons as I learned from a coupon seminar!!! You would be shocked at the small amount of $ I spent!!

Colin was excited about his Batman and stretchy man!!!

Kaitlyn loves to draw with pip squeek markers so she was excited about her marker tower!!
It was a fun morning spent as a family!!!

No comments: