The kids have been busy playing with their friends. Cam and I joke that they have more of a social life than we do:) Last week Abby and her brother Bryce came for lunch and a playdate. The kids had so much fun playing!
Bryce was all bundled up when he arrived:)
The kids were so busy playing!! It was nice to be able to sit and chit chat with Carrie while the kids played so we could catch up:)
Colin went to friends house so Kaitlyn invited her friend Coco over to play. It was a last minute playdate and worked out perfect! The girls had a blast doing crafts!! I was so busy helping them that I only took one pic:(
Saturday the kids had Hailey's birthday party at the bowling alley. They were super excited to go!! Some of the girlies from school...Kaitlyn, Coco, Madi, Madilyn, Nora and Kiara:)
Bryce was all bundled up when he arrived:)
The kids were so busy playing!! It was nice to be able to sit and chit chat with Carrie while the kids played so we could catch up:)
Colin went to friends house so Kaitlyn invited her friend Coco over to play. It was a last minute playdate and worked out perfect! The girls had a blast doing crafts!! I was so busy helping them that I only took one pic:(
Saturday the kids had Hailey's birthday party at the bowling alley. They were super excited to go!! Some of the girlies from school...Kaitlyn, Coco, Madi, Madilyn, Nora and Kiara:) I forgot my camera so these are cell phone pics.






No comments:
Post a Comment