The kids are having SO much fun playing with all of their new toys! In our house building things seems to be the kids favorite thing to do! We LOVE Lego's and Trios! Cam and I love to see the kids use their imaginations and are impressed with the things that Kaitlyn and Colin come up with when they are building!
There is nothing worse than stepping on a Lego!!! OUCH!
Colin loves his Trio Batcave from Auntie Kelly & Uncle Randy! We seem to have a Lego and Trio shrine everywhere I turn in our house. They biuld things and then never take them apart!!!

There is nothing worse than stepping on a Lego!!! OUCH!
Colin loves his Trio Batcave from Auntie Kelly & Uncle Randy! We seem to have a Lego and Trio shrine everywhere I turn in our house. They biuld things and then never take them apart!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment