We hosted the annual Neighbors New Year party this year. The kids were so excited to "stay up all night"!
Rose and I:)
Remember the money tree post?? The next 2 pictures are of the guilty couples who thought of the idea:)
John and Rachel
Dave and Rose
The kids had a blast playing in the basement!
So thankful for another happy healthy year in the Willis house!!
We had a GREAT time and things got a little rowdy as usual:) After several rounds of spoons, cards and spoons seemed to be disappearing and reappearing! Rachel was trying to straighten out the game! I didn't take many pictures since we were having so much fun and I actually forgot. Isn't that a surprise:)
Rose and I:)
Remember the money tree post?? The next 2 pictures are of the guilty couples who thought of the idea:) John and Rachel
Dave and Rose
The kids had a blast playing in the basement!
So thankful for another happy healthy year in the Willis house!!
We had a GREAT time and things got a little rowdy as usual:) After several rounds of spoons, cards and spoons seemed to be disappearing and reappearing! Rachel was trying to straighten out the game! I didn't take many pictures since we were having so much fun and I actually forgot. Isn't that a surprise:)

No comments:
Post a Comment