I have to confess that we are struggling in our house right now with the kids competing for EVERYTHING! Not sure if its a twin thing since they are the same age or what. They argue who gets to go first, etc. Even the kids swim instructor noticed it during their private lessons since its just the 2 of them. Racing across the pool to beat each other and who is a faster swimmer etc. I know its absolutely ridiculous but its a real issue Cam and I are dealing with right now and trying to nip in the bud asap! We do stress that life isnt fair and when we grab a handful of grapes each kid isnt going to get the same number and thats just how life goes but they still are having a hard time grasping it:(
So can you guess what I made???
Thats right....a Fairness Cup:)

I opened up 2 clothes pins and wrote a "C" on one and a "K" on the other. Whenever we have a dispute who gets to go first etc I pull a clip and thats the end of it.
But my kids are two smart for me...they are asking for best out of 3 now:)
Nobody ever tells you how hard parenting really is do they:)


Thats right....a Fairness Cup:)
I opened up 2 clothes pins and wrote a "C" on one and a "K" on the other. Whenever we have a dispute who gets to go first etc I pull a clip and thats the end of it.
But my kids are two smart for me...they are asking for best out of 3 now:)
Nobody ever tells you how hard parenting really is do they:)


No comments:
Post a Comment